Sunday, February 24, 2013

Scavenger Hunt - Week #31


This week’s assignment was “interesting” to say the least:  
Create a modern sculpture from the contents of a junk drawer.  NO CHEATING!  All items must come from one drawer.”

Initially, I wasn’t the least bit motivated by this assignment.  It didn’t help that my DSLR is in the camera “hospital” getting its...oh wait...the HIPAA privacy law prevents me from revealing such personal information!  

As I was saying, my DSLR is in the camera hospital, so I had to dig out my old compact PAS.  I didn’t care for the topic and missed my big 60D.  Needless to say, my motivation level was zilch...nada.  But I did it anyway!

JUNK DRAWER ART

I must confess, creating a sculpture out of junk was more fun than I anticipated!

2 comments:

  1. Well, I'm impressed. Nice job and nice that you did two different views. You're junk drawer is obviously a lot neater and less "junkier" than mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job! I have to make a much different conclusion than Linda did.... You have A LOT of things in that drawer!

    ReplyDelete