Sunday, January 27, 2013

Scavenger Hunt - Week #27


My son was admitted to the Bar this week, in an impressive admissions ceremony at the Empire State Plaza.  The Honorable William L. Owens, a member of the U.S. House of Representatives, administered the Constitutional Oath of Office to over 700 attorneys (including his own son) to a packed audience of family members and loved ones. 
(In case you’re wondering...no, this isn’t my son...he was out of my line of vision!)

For our Scavenger Hunt this week, we were looking for “a funny/unique sign/poster/billboard/visual statement - all using some words (not just emotion).”

In the hallway of the convention center I found a sign, packed with emotion (at least for me) in this visual statement:  
I didn’t think to photograph that sign before the ceremony.  Afterwards, I barely had time to grab one quick shot of it before the sign was whisked away by a member of the clean-up crew!

2 comments:

  1. Hmmmm...I wonder whhat the attorneys are admitting to??!! Seriously, congratulations again to Dave and to his parents! I'm sure the whole ceremony was very emotional for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh, great shot, even if it isn't of Dave. I love the limited dof. And good sign. I can just imagine how you felt at that ceremony!

    ReplyDelete