Sunday, December 9, 2012

Scavenger Hunt - Week #20


On the list for this week’s Scavenger Hunt:  “Anything you want to take a picture of.”  Well, I wanted to take a picture of my niece, but she lives in the south...far, far away from me.  

I hadn’t even seen her in 2 1/2 years...until two weeks ago, when she spent Thanksgiving up north with family on her other side.  We had a lovely visit...albeit short...the night before Thanksgiving.  Early Black Friday, she caught a southbound train...and I was there to see her off.
I miss you, Lauren!

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful young woman she's become. And this is definitely a "keeper" portrait. The lighting is great, her expression is so natural, and the train in the background tells a story. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with all that Linda wrote. Beautiful subject, background and the emotional attachment behind the image is always obvious in your portraits!

    ReplyDelete