Sunday, March 10, 2013

Scavenger Hunt - Week #33


I shuddered when I saw this week’s Scavenger Hunt assignment:  “Floor.”  Ugh!  Uninspired, I decided to skip it.  As the week progressed, though, I resolved to give it a whirl.  After all, if the assignments aren’t challenging, what would be the point?

“Floor”
This is my “straight” shot, with a twist on the perspective and converted to monochrome to emphasize the graphic design.
Here’s the same image with an artsy filter applied.


About the only thing that comes to us without effort is old age.  ~Gloria Pitzer





3 comments:

  1. Nice job. I like the filter on the second image. Good for you for persevering with such a topic. I wonder what the same filter would do to the colored image?

    ReplyDelete
  2. See, you did it, and very well! It looks like a "wall"! I like the first image the best. Nice pattern...Would have been boring if you just picked a floor covered in a beige rug! ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Marty. I too enjoy the first photo most. This was a challenging subject and you stayed true to the topic!

    ReplyDelete