Sunday, November 25, 2012

Scavenger Hunt – Week #18


"Rust"


Thanksgiving morning dawned bright and beautiful with perfect lighting for shooting. I was lamenting the fact that I was stuck in the kitchen and missing a great opportunity to work on this week's assignment. Apparently my husband felt sorry for me, because he volunteered to go hunting for “rust.” He didn't have to search very long to find it!

The pumpkin pies were nearly done baking when he ushered me outside and proudly led me to his find.


I am thankful for having a life partner who is so supportive of me and my hobby!

2 comments:

  1. You are very fortunate to have a partner in crime. He led you to perfect subject. Is it week 18 already?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. It is wonderful that you have such a great "helper" when searching for your assignments. You are blessed.

    Another great find for RUST.

    I haven't had a minute to look for any because of all the company, but I may try to get outside today and find some in my yard--I'm sure there's some there.

    Why the change? I don't get it.

    ReplyDelete